As our long-standing customers, you’ll know that Southalls never stands still. You’re at the centre of our plans for the upcoming year, so check out how you’ll benefit from brand new H&S support and services throughout 2021.
Onwards and upwards
Between the pressures of the pandemic and the spectre of Brexit, 2020 was defined by uncertainty. Despite the current lockdown, the milestones reached in the coming months could signal a gradual return to normality, clarity and confidence.
Like you, Southalls has built on the lessons of the COVID-19 crisis, implementing more fluid and flexible working methods and harnessing the possibilities of remote and hybrid teams. As blended workforces become standard across many sectors, we’ll make it simpler for you to stay compliant with a range of powerful new tools:
- The launch of Safety Cloud 2, with upgraded online features to help you view, analyse and manage every aspect of compliance – at any time, from any device.
- An expanded e-learning portfolio with bespoke modules covering H&S fundamentals, COVID-19 controls and mental health awareness – tailored to homeworkers, onsite staff, management teams and more.
On top of hands-on compliance resources, you can also rely on us for pragmatic, business-focused advice, the latest H&S guidance and forward-looking thought leadership content for your industry.
As we grow our client base across key verticals – from manufacturing to education – you’ll also enjoy fresh perspectives and shared best practice from other leading organisations.
Better-than-ever tools and guidance
As well as our growing team delivering expert, COVID-secure services in the field, we’ve lined up a full series of assets, guides and events to streamline your path to compliance – all completely free.
Look out for:
- A packed calendar of blogs and advice articles tackling your top 2021 H&S priorities, from evolving COVID-19 regulations to budget management, working at height and transport safety.
- Comprehensive e-guides, featuring step-by-step compliance plans across a range of sector topics.
- Practical safety checklists and risk assessments, ready to download and adapt for your business.
- Printable COVID-19 posters and signage promoting hand hygiene, social distancing and responsible cleaning routines.
- Online Q&A sessions, providing a live, interactive forum for your toughest health and safety questions.
Start the year with a free phone consultation
Get 2021 off to a safer start with a tailored, complimentary phone consultation with a senior Southalls consultant. A specialist in your market will review your current H&S approach and highlight hazards that could trigger workplace accidents, compliance breaches and financial penalties.
Let’s get to work together.