Register now for our free 29 October webinar – ‘Manufacturing – Common Pitfalls’ – a complimentary coaching session to help you stamp out high-cost compliance issues across your site.
29 October 2019 at 10:30am
Sector specialists Nick Bruton and Ian Hatherly outline the top ten manufacturing safety fails that lead to fees for intervention (FFIs) from the HSE, helping you protect your business from unexpected financial penalties.
Get practical guidance to boost standards across:
- Workplace transport, including lift truck use and pedestrian crossover
- Loading and unloading procedures
- Completion of COSHH assessments
- Food and drink in production areas
- Welfare provision
- Machinery guarding
- Work equipment servicing and maintenance
- Noise assessment
- Legionella assessment
- Fume and dust exposure
Save money and take a proactive stance on safety with authoritative advice from our manufacturing industry experts.