Every year, a significant number of people are killed or seriously injured by accidents involving vehicles in the workplace.
Very often, customers and staff are vulnerable to being struck by a delivery vehicle or forklift truck. They can also be hit by something falling from a vehicle, typically during loading and unloading.
At Southalls, we have spent over a decade working with hundreds of clients across the UK, advising on-site safety and writing risk assessments to cover critical transport hazards.
Join our complimentary webinar to find out more about:
- Mapping out traffic flow.
- Segregating vehicles and pedestrians.
- How to successfully avoid creating blind spots.
- Using Barriers, Signage and other traffic control methods.
- Controlling loading and unloading areas.
- Managing Goods-In Drivers and Visitors.
- Newly available technology for controlling workplace transport.
dn2.hubspot.net/hubfs/4002232/FREE WEBINAR_ Safely Into the Year 2020 – Vehicle and Transport Safety at Work.jpg