Get best H&S practice pointers on:
- Maintenance – Advice on risk assessments, accident reporting, security and safeguarding to ensure every corner of your campus is compliance checked.
- Supervision during pick up and drop off – Strategies for the start and end of the school day, including hazard-free traffic flow, collision prevention and your safest possible site layout.
- Fire safety – Key preventative actions – from regular drills to responsible chemical storage – to keep you on the right side of the Regulatory Reform (Fire Safety) Order 2005.
- Science, design and technology tools – Workshop and lab compliance measures that let students safely create and discover.
- PE and play equipment – Recommendations to elevate your regular maintenance schedule beyond the bare legal minimum.
- Legionella – Expert guidance on reviewing risk areas – including taps, AC units and water fountains – to keep potentially deadly bacteria at bay.
- Asbestos – Possible asbestos hotspots across your site, and your legal obligations to manage exposure.