Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Southall Associates collects, and the ways in which Southall Associates uses that personal information.
Southall Associates may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of registering with the website (including details used to contact us)
- Any other information that you send to us
- Where we use 3rd party cookies, such as Google Analytics or third parties we use for advertising purposes; we are joint controllers with them. If you do not wish for Google to have your IP address and understand your browsing actions, please decline cookies
Using personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- Administer this website
- Personalize the website for you
- Enable your access to and use of the website services
- Send you marketing communications
Where we disclose your personal information to our agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, Southall Associates may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Each marketing email that is sent provides you with the ability to unsubscribe from receiving marketing emails at any time. Alternatively, you can opt-out by sending a request to firstname.lastname@example.org
Securing of your data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Cross-border data transfers
You agree to such cross-border transfers of personal information.
You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
This website contains links to other websites
We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
Safety Cloud Data + Privacy
This page refers to the southalls.com website and marketing activities that Southalls carry out. It does not relate to our Safety Cloud Health and Safety management system. For information on Safety Cloud Data Protection and Privacy please search the built-in knowledge base for 'data protection' to access our article on this subject or send an email to email@example.com.