All referrers who submit a valid referral between 15 September 2020 and 31 May 2021 will be included in our “You earn, they benefit” referral scheme. The incentive for this scheme is a £250 Amazon.co.uk. Referral Terms and Conditions.uk Gift Card for the referrer and one-month free service* for the referred business, subject to the General Southalls Referral Scheme Terms and Conditions. *
General Southalls Referral Scheme Terms and Conditions
1) The Southalls referral scheme is open to existing, previous and non-Southalls clients.
2) To make a valid referral, you must complete the webform at www.southalls.com.
3) Referrals will only be eligible if the referred company is not already in conversation with Southalls via any other channel.
4) There is only one reward for each Referred company/organisation referred. Southalls will notify the Referrer if the Referred company/organisation has previously been referred.
5) If a Referred company is sent by multiple Referrers, whichever Referrer submitted the referral first will be deemed as the Referrer.
6) Referrals will be deemed as ineligible if an existing client refers their own company or a franchisee.
7) To constitute a successful referral, the referred business must sign an agreement for at least one of the core compliance Southalls services i.e. health and safety managed services, Safety Plus Package or Safety Cloud software.
8) There is no limit to the number of businesses a referrer can refer in referral scheme duration.
9) The Referrer may be named in communication between Southalls and the Referred business.
10) The Gift Card will only be issued for valid referrals, once the new client has signed a contract to become a Southalls client.
11) The Gift Card will be issued within Southalls and reserve the right to withdraw or alter the referral scheme, change the value of the gift card or replace the gift card with an alternative, subject to availability.
12) The Southalls referral scheme is available to UK residents only.
13) In the event of any disputes regarding any Referred company/organisation, the decision of Southalls is final.
14) Any rewards from this scheme should be declared in your annual tax return or declared as a benefit in kind.
15) In the event of a Referrer not receiving a referral fee, a claim must be raised for consideration to email@example.com within 90 days of the referral form submission. Any claims made after 90 days will not be eligible for a Referral Fee.
16) If you require any further information in regard to the Southalls referral scheme, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
17) Referral leads must close within 12 months of the submission date. Referrals which do not become clients within this date will not be eligible for a referral fee.