Tackle tough compliance challenges and stay on the right side of regulators with a complimentary webinar from Southalls & the Manufacturing and Engineering Magazine. Major legislative, economic and social shifts that significantly impacted the food manufacturing industry throughout 2020.
Join Southalls top food sector experts, Rebecca Knox and Gareth Vickers, to explore the new realities of running a food business and look at some key compliance priorities like:
– Introduction and overview of the previous year’s challenges
– Achieving ongoing COVID-19 compliance through the pandemic
– Implementing inspection-critical controls to satisfy regulators
– Managing allergens across your business
– Mastering Brexit basics and future standards of imported food
– Safeguarding your supply chain
You’ll also get an overview of changing enforcement tactics and prosecution case studies to keep you on the right side of regulations.